The Speech Language Pathologists at Salina Regional Health Center work with patients on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Speech Therapists are trained to evaluate and treat a wide variety of disorders. Our therapists work in diagnosis and treatment of cognition and memory deficits, speech and language disorders, fluency, voice disorders, vocal cord dysfunction, and swallowing disorders (including barium swallow studies) in patients from age 4 to adult. A physician order is required for these services.
Our Speech Language Pathologists are trained in the leading treatments for voice and dysphagia. VitalStim® therapy is offered for swallowing disorders and SPEAK OUT!® Voice Therapy program is available for patients with Parkinson's disease suffering from voice deficits.
- Modified barium swallow study (MBS) and Bedside Swallow Evaluations
- Voice evaluation and treatment
- Cognitive evaluation and treatment
- Language evaluation and treatment
- Articulation evaluation and treatment
- Fluency evaluation and treatment